SSC CGL 2017 Exam Dates Notification
SSC CGL 2017 is being conducted by the Staff Selection Committee (SSC). A huge number of applicants appear in the exam to get job in various government posts. SSC CGL 2017 exam dates had been announced on 19th June to 2nd July 2017 and the application form will be submitted from 11th March 2017 onwards. SSC Department every year declared the SSC CGL Post for the various Departments. It is also responsible for manage the entire Process or Recruitment for the SSC Organization.
Latest changes in SSC CGL 2017
- There will be no interview in SSC CGL 2017.
- Candidate’s age will be now calculated as on 1st August instead of 1st January of the year of examinations.
SSC CGL 2017 Important Things
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Examination: Common Graduation Level (CGL)
- Name of Posts: Various Department Posts
- Job Location: All India
- Job Type : Central Govt. Jobs
- Official web site :nic.in
Some important dates related with SSC CGL 2017
- Release of Application Form 11 March 2017
- Last Date of Registration 15 April 2017
- Release of E-Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2nd week of June 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Result 1st week of August 2017
- Release of E-Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam End of August 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam 5-8 Sept. 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Result End of Sept. 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam 12 Nov. 2017
- Computer Skill Test / Skill Test 2017
Where to get the SSC CGL 2017 Notification
If you are applying for SSC CGL 2017 then the most important thing to remember is to get the right notification for SSC CGL 2017 dates. Now the question arises that where the candidates will get the correct information. Here we will let you know about how to get the Notification, Read the Eligibility criteria and apply online before the closing date. Check out some of the source for getting appropriate information about SSC CGL 2017 Notifications:
- Employment Newspaper: This is a weekly newspaper which provides news about the government employment posts. The Paper costs only Rs 12/-. The Hindi Version of Employment Newspaper is “RozgarSamachar” is suitable for those with Non-English Background.
It is advisable that you should subscribe or get a Regular copy from your Local Bookseller, so that, you keep track of important Government Job Notifications in General and SSC CGL 2017 is particular.
- Official website of SSC:The official website of SSC gives information about the SSC notifications. The SSC CGL 2017 also has many information regarding SSC CGL 2017 exams dates, SSC CGL 2017 syllabus, SSC CGL 2017 books, SSC CGL 2017 admit card, SSC CGL 2017 results.
- SSC CGL 2017 website: There are 2 exclusive website for SSC CGL 2017 exams. The http://www.ssconline2.gov.in/ and at http://sscregistration.nic.in/ are the two websites where you can collect many of the information.
After you get the notification from the websites the first thing to get in notice is to check the Eligibility Criteria, Exam patterns, syllabus and selection process. It is highly advisable, that you should fill the form, at the earliest and not wait for the Last Dates, as you may face various difficulties Like Website Not Opening, Traffic Overload, Slow website, frequent disconnections and many more. Moreover, applicants should note down their Registration No that will be generated after the Registration, as without this Unique Registration No. you won’t be able to download the Admit Cards.
Eligibility to appear SSC CGL 2017
All the candidates who are going to apply for SSC GCL 2017 Recruitment Application Form should be fulfilled by the Eligibility Criteria like as the Age limit, Education Qualification, or Selection Process. Check out:
Candidates are informed that who have been applied in SSC CGL 2017 Online Form they must be required Graduation Degree from any recognized University or Colleges.
Candidates age limit should be depend on the Post of Minimum or Maximum age limit and age relaxation according to category or SSC Department as per govt. Rules and regulation.
Selection Process will be based on according to written examination Performance but CGL is the Conducted on the two tests. Candidates Qualify the First Exam Round then seat Next Exam Round and give the Interview.
Foreigners and NRI cannot apply for CGL Exam, Only Indians can apply. So, you must be an Indian Citizen to apply for CGL-2017 Exam.
The candidates who are applying for SSC CGL must know about the exam pattern or syllabus before doing the preparation for the exams. The CGL exam is prepared in two Phased like as the Tier-I & II. After Qualify the First Exam then Candidates will be able to give Second CGL Tier-II Examination.The exam pattern is based on some of the selected subjects and topics.
The SSC CGL is based on two papers. Both the papers are divided into English Language, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude. The first paper contains the 200 marks. The second pattern of paper will be of 400 marks. Both the paper will be 02:00 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier –I
Intelligence Reasoning 50 Marks
General Awareness 50 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude 50 Marks
English Comprehension50 Marks
Tier-2 is also an online exam, comprises of 3 papers, Paper-1 (English), Paper-2 (Quantitative Abilities) and Paper-2 (Statistical Methods). Paper 1 and 2 is compulsory for everyone, while Paper is only for those who apply for Statistical Investigator posts.
All those who qualify the Tier-2 stage, will have to appear for Tier-3 stage, comprises of Descriptive Paper of English / Hindi. The Descriptive paper is of 100 marks and applicants will have to score a minimum of 33% marks to qualify the Tier-3 stage.